E_N_G_L_I_S_H-S_P_E_A_K_I_N_G Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 6:36 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: admin  
Forum » Main section » Suggestions & complaints » Suggestions & complaints (The work of the E_N_G_L_I_S_H-S_P_E_A_K_I_N_G chat room)
Suggestions & complaints
CHICANA_LUVDate: Saturday, 2008-08-16, 3:10 PM | Message # 31
Sergeant
Group: Users
OK. Apology accepted. If anythin was wrong I'm sorry 2.

~Only God can judge me~

ZARYADate: Sunday, 2008-08-17, 1:53 PM | Message # 32
Sergeant
Group: Checked
I'm very sad that my friend doesn't come to chat and those sortings out seems a kindergadren to me! sad Also Debater regrets that Chicana, who is a regular and friend to many in the room, decided to pull out. My suggesion is that Chicana stop wasting her time on the Forum and come back and join her friends in the Chat room. If they want to, Dust and Chicana can always avoid each other. After all, noone has cancelled the Ignore button yet.
Kubanochka

Added (2008-08-17, 1:53 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
The nex was supposed to be in my 1st messege! To Chikana *Any given moderator's actions should not be grounds to deprive urself and ur friends of good chat in the room you've been attending for so long.*
P.S. Davayte budem lyud'mi i ves' mir k nam potyanetsa!
S uvazheniem Kubanochka.

Silent_GuardianDate: Wednesday, 2008-08-20, 1:16 AM | Message # 33
Newcomer
Hey folks,
I don't think that poking one another is a good way to make peace. At first I wonder if there's any desire from both sides to make peace?
Chicana, leaving is not mature way to solve the conflicts. Conflicts take place all the time everywhere - will you leave every time?
Actually, men hate when women poke them all the time saying smth like: "You are not a man!" Personaly I don't like that. I just stopped chatting at all with those who did that.
theDust, you are to have more patience since you have more authority. I agree, moders have feelings as well, and they are more attacked then others but authority is to be used only in case if rules are violated not as reaction for personal offends.
In my oppinion it's better to keep some period (lets say month) of silence between you, unless emotions calm down.
Hope, you friends, are grown up people and you gonna solve it in mature way.
Respect, Silent.

GlamourousDate: Wednesday, 2008-08-20, 3:43 AM | Message # 34
Newcomer
booze [color=blue] LET"S LIVE IN PEACE

East or West Chat ( ENGLISH SPEAKING ROOM ) is best !

sonnefessDate: Wednesday, 2008-08-20, 5:14 AM | Message # 35
Newcomer
helloo friends .

MassagetDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-13, 12:21 PM | Message # 36
Colonel
Smb said the rating of the room dropped so low that chatters with ratings find not cool to visit the room. What's the problem? Moders got tired? smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g21y2y_5KoY&feature=related

Message edited by Massaget - Tuesday, 2009-01-13, 12:21 PM

MontegueDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-11, 6:10 AM | Message # 37
Sergeant
Greetings!

I was told that there is a plain possibility here to place a candidature for being elected as a Moderator of the ES chatroom. Hence, I would like to nominate myself for the one. I have a long personal history with ES chatroom, I am a member of it since 2003, under different nick names of course. Now, I would like to dedicate myself to supervision and service in the chatroom. I guarantee impartiality in deciding and fairness in action.

I strongly hope that my suggestion shall be considered with due esteem and seriousness.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
M.J.

-In Noctum Absid Omen-

Message edited by Montegue - Tuesday, 2009-08-11, 6:12 AM

xo_xoDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-11, 9:17 AM | Message # 38
Lieutenant
Dear administrators,

I`m writing with the same request as Montegue to nominate my candidature for becoming a moderator of English Speaking room. In contradistinction to Montegue i`ve been visiting the room only for 4 months, but , dear admins, i ask you to pay your attention that i`m visiting the room regularly and spend 5-6 hours in the room almost every day. Also i`ve noticed that the number of women-moderators in the room are much smaller then men what seems to be not very fair in realation to females sex, so it would better if there were more moderators women in the room.

I have attentively read all the rules for moderators of the room and i promise to fuilfil them with full responsibility. I sinceraly hope that u`ll consider my candidature.

Yours Faithfully,
xo. xo.

~the more I get to know people the more I`m starting to like dogs~

MassagetDate: Saturday, 2009-08-15, 11:22 AM | Message # 39
Colonel
xo_xo you should have written it in humor thread :DDDDDDD

xo_xoDate: Monday, 2009-08-17, 6:55 AM | Message # 40
Lieutenant
actually i meant that Noodles, i would make a great moder biggrin
ME ----> angel

MontegueDate: Monday, 2009-08-17, 8:31 AM | Message # 41
Sergeant
I agree with xo_xo and I'd like to register my indignation about the treatment those who come up with ideas and suggestions often receive from some people who presume that mockery is their strong side, which, I am sure, is far from being true. I call everybody to be tolerate and supporting rather than sardonic or too witty. Thank you.

-In Noctum Absid Omen-

MontegueDate: Friday, 2009-08-28, 3:40 AM | Message # 42
Sergeant
Dear staff,

I wonder for how long you decide things here. From one side, any suggestions should meet at least majority of votes and some full consensus. From the other, if any post is not being vacant and you, dear staff, do not intend anymore to place anybody as a Moderator, I would highly appreciate plain and clear answer instead of a prolonged silence, as being trapped in the fog of unspoken answers and mocking illusions is not a satisfactory state for me. That's why I'd like to know if there is a vacant post or there is none and my Petition was made in vain simply to divert your mood and dignity?

Thank you.

Regards,
M.J.

P.S. Moreover, I wonder that there are no Watchers in the ES room. Seems like nobody appoints them. I suggest staff to discuss this question coupled with aforementioned questions.

-In Noctum Absid Omen-

xo_xoDate: Monday, 2009-08-31, 8:19 AM | Message # 43
Lieutenant
hey admins,
seems to be that the chat is facing a hard times, ha? recently almost no people there. sad
is there a proper reason for that or U dunno`? and will there be any answers from U at all or even U, administrators, stopped attending the room?
well, anyway my advice to U is to start giving answers to at least something cause U`re risking to lose your last visitors angry

xo_xoDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 11:21 AM | Message # 44
Lieutenant
i would like to see more people of my age in the chat, almost no teens there sad

i know that it doesn`t depend from you and that you don`t need it, but maybe you could try to do some advertisment of the chat or something like that to attract younger public flower

Message edited by xo_xo - Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 11:32 AM

MassagetDate: Thursday, 2009-10-22, 11:15 PM | Message # 45
Colonel
teenagers are lame cool

Forum » Main section » Suggestions & complaints » Suggestions & complaints (The work of the E_N_G_L_I_S_H-S_P_E_A_K_I_N_G chat room)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024