E_N_G_L_I_S_H-S_P_E_A_K_I_N_G Friday, 2024-04-26, 3:59 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: admin  
Forum » Main section » Suggestions & complaints » Suggestions & complaints (The work of the E_N_G_L_I_S_H-S_P_E_A_K_I_N_G chat room)
Suggestions & complaints
LeoDate: Friday, 2008-03-28, 11:24 AM | Message # 16
Sergeant
Group: Checked
LuGGaGe_with_legs, WOW, here U joined us. We also love U very much love

CHEERS ALL GOOD PEOPLE hands

zettoDate: Thursday, 2008-04-03, 1:19 PM | Message # 17
Sergeant
Group: Users
Leo, CHERES MATE booze !

-=ZeTTo=-

MassagetDate: Tuesday, 2008-08-12, 10:33 PM | Message # 18
Colonel
Group: Checked
Quote (LALA)
I have to confess.... Our room has very good moders. All of them are nice. angel

R u sure? :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g21y2y_5KoY&feature=related

CHICANA_LUVDate: Thursday, 2008-08-14, 3:54 PM | Message # 19
Sergeant
[color=red][b] DEAR FRIENDS, I'M SORRY 2 BREAK IT LIKE THIS BUT AS A RESULT OF CONTINUOUS HARRASSMENT OF 1 OF THE ROOM'S MODERATORS (WHOSE NAME I'M NOT GIVIN JUZT CUZ I'M NOT DAT SMALL-MINDED) I FIND IT APPROPRIATE 4 ME 2 STOP ATTENDIN DA CHATROOM. ALL OF U HAVE MY COORDINATES & WILL BE ABLE 2 CONTACT ME IN "MOI MIR" OR PER E-MAIL. RESPECT & BEST REGARDS.
SINCERY URS, CHICANA.

~Only God can judge me~

haute_coutureDate: Thursday, 2008-08-14, 4:36 PM | Message # 20
Newcomer
angry Hey, what da hell is goin' on???????????? One of friend of ours HAD 2 stop attendin' da chatroom becuz of one moder who was botherin' her with his silly feelings and eventually banned her!!!!!!! Who gave him a right 2 act such a way?????? I should confess dat I'm disappointed with him & am sure dat I'm NOT da only person he's let down. I understand she could have hurt his dignity & pride, but it can't be a just reason 2 to exceed da authorities!!! Moderator must be just first of all!!!!!!!! I'm against such moders and askin' da other ones to withdraw a privilege of his bein' da moderator!!!!!!! angry

theDustDate: Thursday, 2008-08-14, 9:51 PM | Message # 21
Newcomer
Group: Moderators
Dear users,

Please respect the rules of the room and don't drive moders crazy, we have feeling too. We're sorry for any inconvenience your attidude may cost you. sad

best regards,

Message edited by theDust - Thursday, 2008-08-14, 10:07 PM

haute_coutureDate: Friday, 2008-08-15, 6:32 AM | Message # 22
Newcomer
nah, u didn't get me. He happened 2 fall in luv with Chicana, but she turned down him. He probably flew into a fury as I guess & wheneva she comes this moder is bannin' her!!!!!!!!!

spookyDate: Friday, 2008-08-15, 9:56 AM | Message # 23
Newcomer
the only prson I was attending this... "place" 2 c is untocable chica so I c no reason now 2 even think of coming back after the sad accident with one of the moderators so.. farewell ppl, my englishspeaking room which had started years ago n which I joined in a year of 2004 has been completely dead 4 some years already, it wasnt this room, there was original 1 with guzzi as a moderator, ..welcome as a creator so.. I shud have stopped coming into this new room long time ago but I kept hoping 2 c there some flavia, oops or olegator.. there I met my 2nd love in my life..
all good things come 2 an end, Furtados right about that)
thanx God there r new good things instead of old ones)

N 1 more thing..
the dust is shit moderator 4 sure, Im very surprised hes still moderator in this room,
prolly he licks smth 2 keep his power
or mayb he's a relative of the creator)
but the fact he sucks not only as a moderator but as a human being is obvious) smile

f* wutcha heard u aint heard this b4

Message edited by spooky - Friday, 2008-08-15, 10:06 AM

theDustDate: Friday, 2008-08-15, 2:44 PM | Message # 24
Newcomer
Quote (haute_couture)
nah, u didn't get me. He happened 2 fall in luv with Chicana, but she turned down him. He probably flew into a fury as I guess & wheneva she comes this moder is bannin' her!!!!!!!!!

1st of all, she is not my type.
2nd of all I banned her only once for 1 hour when peaceful resolutions for the incident were denied. It's her pride that keeps her from coming back (fine with me).
3nd. I don't get you?? Do you even know who or what are you talking about?

PS,
To Spooky: you don't go to a chatroom for one person you use instant messengers moron.

best regards,

haute_coutureDate: Friday, 2008-08-15, 3:06 PM | Message # 25
Newcomer
I agree, I wasn't aware of WHO I was answerin' at first time, cuz I didn't know dat moder was u!!! But I knew & know what I'm talkin' abt, be sure! So don't worry abt my awareness! Oh, c'mon, u know dat da info I wrote is true! There's no need to dissemble!

theDustDate: Friday, 2008-08-15, 3:41 PM | Message # 26
Newcomer
hautre, you contradict yourself ...

you didn't know about the person you're talking about but yet you were able to judge who he's in love with? That Chicana is not my type ... She got two nice pics okay but everything else I don't really like. I also think it's pretty stupid to use D for TH and 2 for TO/TOO, thats kinder garden.

What is true? about kicking her every time she enters the room? or My "silly feelings" that noone should care about? (That was pretty dumb no offense)

How did I exceed my authorities? I just stood up for myself ... as anyone could do. Then I proposed a peaceful resolution when Alyosha asked me but she took it as a weakness and begun attacking me verbally with bullshit that is hard for a normal person even to come up with. So she got kicked out, sniff.

Nobody was using actual moderator powers to harass her. But yeah ... she's been in the room forever so prolly she thinks she's untouchable and can do what she wants. Nope! Rules are rules.

best regards,

CHICANA_LUVDate: Friday, 2008-08-15, 4:20 PM | Message # 27
Sergeant
Well, if we got personal, I'll get personal. & wut I wanna say dat it's such a BULLSHIT. Sounds like a bad big gal hurt a poor lil boy. Wonder if da role of da lil boy doesn't feel humiliatin...apparently it doesn't if somebody's stickin 2 it. I attacked somebody verbally? Gr8. Plz tell how exactly. & I can tell exactly dat since I don't know when the above-mentioned moderator been sayin things about my b/f, both personal (such as he allegedly cheats on me wit da whole L.A., btw, not based on any facts) and racially-related (such as "Why most Mexicans work at grocery stores?"). If anybody says it wasn't meant 2 hurt me, I'm sorry 2 note they're blind.
About rules are rules. Wut about continuously discriminatin Mexicans? Isn't it racism? Isn't it in da rules? Why breakin rules by a moderator is OK, & me standin up 4 my honor is breakin rules? Btw, I said nothin about da above-mentioned person's ethnicity, religion & citizenship. Wasn't usin swear words either. Which rules did I break by defendin myself? Unfortunately, some ppl can prove somethin to themselves only by abusin their authority. Well, if it makes em happier - good luck wit dat. I'm out. Calm down, baby. Da big gal ain't hurtin no1 no more. )))

~Only God can judge me~

theDustDate: Saturday, 2008-08-16, 11:57 AM | Message # 28
Newcomer
I had no intentions of sounding like a poor little boy to you Chicana. It's not my fault that you think if I don't talk in EBONICS it sounds childish. And that "Sniff" is a sarcastic representation of YOUR dramma action, I bet you're the only one who didn't get it. Whatever I said during the fight was meant to harm your feelings as well as you did harm mine. If you were smart enough and sure enough about your boyfriend you wouldn't even bring it up and you'd forget about it next second you heard it. Well I'll leave this stuff to you, I'm sure you got a lot to think about in that account.

There's nothing bad at working in grocery stores. For your information a lot of Arabs work there, I don't know why your memory keep giving up big gal(here's your answer to how you attacked me verbaly question ... you just forgot)... There's also nothing wrong with working in Vegetable section of supermarket stores, thats where I see a lot of Mexicans, I don't know why you feel like if someone's working there he's not a person or shouldn't be respected... It's your fault honey not mine. With dumb arguments like yours you can call every college application in States a racsist cause they have "etnicity" field in it.

If that question sounded provocative, you should have handled it right away and I would explain what I meant in details, and not jump at me with those false arguments whenever you felt like it.

I can also bring up a lot of "phrases" you used before the incident that would sound more than provocative, but I thought I knew you well enough not to call you a racist. I also know that I don't support some of your views and I could talk about it not FIGHT about it like you do while offending and bullshiting.

And yes I find this conversation very homoerotic and I'd like to stop it and calm down whenver you feel to appoligize I'll appoligize too, but if you keep being offensive I'll keep striking back before I get tired ...

best regards,

CHICANA_LUVDate: Saturday, 2008-08-16, 1:27 PM | Message # 29
Sergeant
Strikin back. LOLz. Fightin wit a lady. No more comments needed. & about apologizin: gentlemen 1st, honey. )))

~Only God can judge me~

theDustDate: Saturday, 2008-08-16, 2:11 PM | Message # 30
Newcomer
lol whatever! I'm sorry.

best regards,

Forum » Main section » Suggestions & complaints » Suggestions & complaints (The work of the E_N_G_L_I_S_H-S_P_E_A_K_I_N_G chat room)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024